iMeds for Doctors and Medical Practices
iMeds provides a system for doctors and nurses in a medical practice to electronically complete and submit insurance medical reports and related documents to insurers.
iMeds has a flexible workflow that allows more than one person to touch a case en route to submission. The advantage is that admin staff can prepare the forms by completing contact details, etc. in reception while the doctor can complete the clinical questions during or after the examination.
The secure, web-based capturing facility on iMeds is recommended for doctors and medical practices.
- Your doctor profile is stored in iMeds and will be automatically pre-populated in the correct place on the forms, saving you time.
- Immediate payment: For some insurers, once the medical report has been submitted, an automated and immediate payment is made. There is no need to invoice the medical fees department and no need to wait for payment prior to releasing the completed documents.
- Preferential listing on preferred provider directories: Your details will automatically appear at the top of the list when intermediaries search for providers in your area. iMeds providers are a natural first choice for intermediaries.
- Active promotion: iMeds providers are actively promoted to intermediaries and consultants working in your area. iMeds providers also benefit from ‘word of mouth’ promotion by intermediaries.
- No more rework: Built-in validation reduces errors and the need for any rework or re-submission.